The RBA-100 SAR Assist Inflatable PFD easily stows in sea, land and air vehicles, and is the perfect rescue tool when responding to floods, hurricanes, and on the water events where multiple victims need flotation to survive. As the events over the last few years have showed us, a number of RBA-100 SAR Assist Inflatables should be part of every "go bag" and an agency's overall response plan.
The environmentally sealed pack protects the PFD in the most extreme environmental conditions, so that your supply of SAR Assist Inflatables can last a long time.
The PFD is easily removed from its package and donned like an airline PFD. Orally inflate until the black hook & loop strap pops on the right lobe (this means it’s fully inflated).
- When packed, slightly larger than an cell phone
- Vacuum sealed to ensure a long shelf.
- Available in 5pcs/bag, 10pcs/sack, 20pcs/sack, 50pcs/sack
- The PFD is reversible and can be folded and stowed in the belt pack after use.
- The RBA-100 weights 1.32 lbs in its vacuum pack
- ‘Cube’ design pack is easy to throw and catch
- The vacuum pack floats on water
- Hi-vis color bladder- All markings on the bladders are in reflective ink to ensure better visibility.
- 22lbs of buoyancy when inflated.
- Buoyancy Aid 50N; Inflatable EN ISO 12402-5 EN ISO12402-6