USCG Approved Type V Work-Vest
The ABV-100 high buoyancy rescue vest has been designed and UL tested to safely carry the gear SAR professionals need to execute their duties.
- MOLLE webbing is located front and back.
- The leg harness system distributes load through-out the vest and provides optimum comfort.
- USCG Approved to be worn with Level III- A body armour
- USCG Approved with up to 22lbs of gear worn on the vest
- 3-D construction (circular) design insures optimum comfort/fit
- MOLLE System for flexibility in attaching accessories
- 3” Shoulder (length) adjustment system
- Quick Release Rescue Belt
- SOLAS Reflective tape Front & Back
- 2-sizes fit up to 54” chest (including body armour worn beneath)
Hi-Buoyancy White Water Rescue Vest
Sizing of the HBV-100
Please ensure that you purchase the correct size vest. The sizing is based on your chest circumference while wearing a "T" shirt. Measure right below the arms. Make sure that you take the correct measurement before utilizing the information below.
- S/M/L (small, medium, large) for 34" to 44" chest circumference.
- L/XL/XXL (large, x-large, xx-large) for 45" to 55" chest circumference.