ENGINEERED TO MEET REAL-WORLD NEEDS WORN BY LAW ENFORCEMENT
HBV-100 high buoyancy vest has been designed and UL approved with the inclusion of Level IIIA body armour and up to 22 lbs. of gear worn on the vest.
- The MOLLE system allows customization of gear worn on the vest.
- Easy to attach Duty Belt System has quick release feature (for rapid doffing of vest)
- Neck support collar can be removed.
- Hook/Loop allows attachment of (optional) reflective POLICE patches.
- Adjustable Shoulder allows custom ‘length’ adjustment.
- Liner has vapor channels for improved comfort.
- 400D Rip-stop nylon shell for rugged performance.
- Options include: Leg Harness System; Detachable Reflec-tive Patches; MOLLE Pouch, Rescue Belt and Auxiliary Tether
TYPE III PFD with TYPE V Performance!
Law Enforcement Hi-Buoyancy Vest
Sizing of the HBV-100
Please ensure that you purchase the correct size vest. The sizing is based on your chest circumference while wearing a "T" shirt. Measure right below the arms. Make sure that you take the correct measurement before utilizing the information below.
- S/M/L (small, medium, large) for 34" to 44" chest circumference.
- L/XL/XXL (large, x-large, xx-large) for 45" to 55" chest circumference.
The HBV-100 vest was designed with consideration to the possible use of body armor. If you purchase the correct size vest as above, there will be ample room for your body armor (worn under the vest). DO NOT wear the body armor while taking the chest measurement.